Improve male sexual performance
If you are looking to maintain sexual activity in bed all night or day, you’re not the only one.
Lots of men are looking for ways to enhance their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or seeking for new ways to keep their partner pleased.
There are plenty of male enhancement supplements on the market that may or may not work. But there are many simple ways to stay firmer and last longer without having to visit the pharmacy.
Your penis works on blood pressure, make sure your circulatory system is working at top shape or close to it. What is good for your heart is good for your sexual health and overall health.
Below is ways you can improve your sexual performance.
1. Stay active
One of the most effective ways to improve your health is cardiovascular exercise. Sex will most likely get your heart rate up, but regular cardiovascular exercise can help your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape – less your heart must work the longer you will last.
Thirty to 45 minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running, swimming, cycling can do wonders to boost your libido.
2. Eat these fruits and vegetables
Certain foods can be very beneficial and help you increase blood flow. They include:
- Onions and garlic. These foods may not be great for your breath, but an excellent source of flavonoid antioxidants, which benefit heart health. This vegetable improves circulation by helping your arteries and veins widen when blood flow increases.
- Bananas. This potassium-rich fruit can help improve blood flow by lowering blood pressure. Too much sodium in your diet can cause high blood pressure, but potassium helps the kidneys remove extra sodium from your body, which then passes through your urine. This helps relax blood vessels and enable blood flow.
- Chilies and peppers. They might fire up your insides, but the astonishing fact is, chilies chill you out. Capsaicin, the chili pepper`s primary heat source, dilates the blood vessels, increasing blood circulation and enabling the body to sweat more.
3. Eat these meats and other foods
Types of foods that can help you achieve better blood flow and increase sexual performance:
- Omega-3 fatty acids. Lower triglyceride levels and increase high-density lipoprotein (ie, good cholesterol) levels. They may also decrease platelet aggregation, which can prevent the coronary arteries from occluding (occlusion would prevent or decrease blood flow to the heart. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1. This vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. Once absorbed into the circulatory system, thiamin can circulate freely without carrier molecules in plasma and red blood cells until it eventually gets excreted in the urine. While in the body, it can be stored in the liver, but only for a maximum of eighteen days. It can cross the blood-brain barrier It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- Eggs. High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
4. Reduce stress
Stress can affect all areas of your mental and physical health, including your libido.
Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both are damaging to sexual desire and performance.
Believe it or not psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm a potential cause your partner to leave and find a new partner.
Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health. Try doing Yoga or go on a nice hike and be one with nature.
Talking to your partner about your stress can also calm you down, while strengthening your relationship at the same time.
Stress can also trigger bad habits, such as smoking or alcohol consumption, which can harm your sexual performance.
5. Kick bad habits
What you rely on to unwind, such as smoking and consuming alcohol, could also affect sexual performance.
While studies suggest that a little red wine can improve circulation, too much alcohol can have adverse effects. Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Cutting down or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance. Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, such as exercise and eating well, can increase your overall sexual health.
6. Get some Vitamin D
A great way to get some Vitamin D is our sun! Sunlight stops the body’s production of melatonin. This hormone helps us sleep but also quiets our sexual urges. Less melatonin means the potential for more sexual desire.
Getting outside and letting the sun hit your skin can help wake up your sex drive, especially during the winter months when the body produces more melatonin.
7. Masturbate to improve longevity
If you are not lasting as long as you’d like in bed or just plan out suck in bed, you might need some practice. While sex is the best way to practice for sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, how you masturbate could have detrimental effects. If you rush through it, you could inadvertently decrease the time you last with your partner. The secret is making it last, just like you want to when you are not alone. Do not think about it, just do it.
8. Pay attention to your partner
Sex is not a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s desires not only has sex pleasurable for them, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Talking about this beforehand can help ease any awkwardness if you need to slow down during a heated moment.
Alternating pace or focusing on your partner while you take a break can make for a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
9. Get more help if you need it
If you have erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, or other diagnosed disorders, you may need medical treatment. Do not hesitate to talk to your care physicians about how you can improve your sexual performance.
It’s never a bad decision to exercise, eat right, and enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
10. Go all-natural with enhancements
There are many so-called all-natural male enhancements in today’s ED market and a lot of them you can get over the counter at your local grocers, supermarket, internet, and corner stores. One proven all-natural male enhancement worth trying is Alpha Male Plus by Alpha-Tek an Umbrella company. They not only offer a product that can help you get it up but a product that can help you last longer. Alpha Swipe is Alpha-Teks latest product that will for sure increase your sexual performance time.