If you’re looking for ways to getting your penis to wake up, you may rightfully be wondering, “Does male enhancement really work?” Some techniques have more to offer in the way of proven results than others, so when it comes to male enhancement, it’s very important that you consider all your options and may want to consult with your physician. Many male enhancement products out on today’s market can carry a risk of lasting or even permanent damage.
Your options include surgical male enhancement, pills and nutritional supplements, and targeted stretches and penis exercises. There is considerable debate online over which of these, if any, is the best male enhancement method, as results vary from one method and one person to the next. If you’re considering enhancement supplement, your first step is to educate yourself on the available options.
An Overview Of Male Enhancement Methods
The most commonly used male enhancement techniques include:
- Male enhancement pills. There are a lot of drugs and supplements that claim to enlarge the volume of your corpora cavernosa or to make your penis physically extend in length or help you get it up. The claims made by manufacturers of these male enhancement supplements are generally considered dubious, but pills and supplements can be one of the safer methods to try.
- Natural male enhancement. Various stretches and exercises can be performed to enlarge the penis, but these come with some caveats. First, they generally affect only penis length and not width, and most studies have shown that they appear to be most effective in men with unusually small penises. Penis clamps and weights have been used for a long time, but these approaches are considered dangerous and carry a significant risk of serious injury.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments
There are three medications that are most commonly prescribed to men who are experiencing difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. They are:
- Sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate, also known as Viagra, works to inhibit an enzyme called cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5, thereby allowing greater blood flow to the penis. This makes it easier to achieve an erection when stimulated.
- Vardenafil. This drug is sold commercially as Levitra. Chemically speaking, it is almost identical to sildenafil citrate. Vardenafil is also sometimes prescribed as a treatment for premature ejaculation.
- Tadalafil. Tadalafil, also known as Cialis, works in much the same way – the only difference is that it remains effective for longer than other erectile dysfunction drugs. This has led tadalafil to be known colloquially as ‘The Weekend Pill’.
All new Natural Male enhancement supplement
If you are indeed looking for help with Erectile Dysfunction, there are another all-natural supplement like Alpha Male plus that can help. This supplement does not require any prescription and has almost zero side effects.
AMP Increases Your Libido (Sexual Desire)
Common factors such as everyday stress, unhealthy diet, age and health all have a negative effect on a man’s libido or sexual desire. Fortunately, with the use of AMP (Alpha Male Plus), you can increase your libido in a simple and easy way. You just need to add AMP to your daily diet and enjoy.
AMP will make you feel more energetic, less tired and more hungry for sex. You will be in the mood to fulfill all your sexual desires all night long. AMP will increase your libido in the shortest time possible without any side effects.
Boost Your Sexual Performance and Stamina with AMP
If you experience a drop in your sexual endurance or stamina, suffer from premature ejaculation or just don’t perform like you used to, then don’t waste any more time and try AMP (Alpha Male Plus) to get your lost sexual power back.
Alpha Male Plus (AMP) is made from the best quality ingredients that are proven to increase sexual stamina which leads to more provocative and intense sexual sessions throughout the night.